Question What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?  
Answer If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 807-684-1200.
Question What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?  
Answer No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Thunder Bay Police Service please call the police department for that city.
Question What if this happened on Highways 61 or 11/17?  
Answer If this took place on a provincial highway, contact the O.P.P. at at 1-888-310-1122
Question What is a known suspect?  
Answer A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.